Mini Marbled Cherry Cheesecakes
Perfect for the holidays these bite-sized treats are both pretty and yummy too.
- 18 chocolate cookies with white filling
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Fruit Filling, divided
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with 18 paper liners.
2. Place one chocolate cookie in bottom of each paper liner.
3. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fold in half of fruit filling. Fill each muffin liner about 3/4 full with mixture.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until done. Cool. Top each cheesecake with spoonful of remaining fruit filling.