Easy Beef Stroganoff
Easy recipe for you dinner.
- 3 lbs Pot Roast or Beef Stew meat
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 clove garlic (or you can use about 1/8 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 small can mushrooms or about 1/2 cup fresh cut mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 package egg noodles cook and set aside
Brown meat with salt and pepper and garlic. Add water to cover mean and package or onion soup. Simmer until meat is tender (about 2 hours). When tender add mushroom soup and mushrooms. Blend in sour cream. Simmer 15 minutes. If you prefer you can thicken it with a bit of flour. Pour over cooked egg noodles. Serves 8 (you can also pour over any pasta, rice or mashed potatoes too.