Our Beef Bone Broth will take your BBQ pulled pork to new heights. Cook Time: 12 hours, Course: Main Course, Servings : 8
Equipment: Slow Cooker
- 3 lb Boneless Pork Shoulder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup Zoup! Good Really Good Beef Bone Broth
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- BBQ Sauce
1. In medium bowl create the rub for the pork. Mix together the brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper and chili powder. The evenly rub it into the pork using your hands until all sides of the meat are coated.
2. In a slow cooker, add the broth, vinegar, & Worcester sauce. Stir until well combined. Then add the pork to the crockpot and cook on low for 12 hours.
3. Once the pork is fully cooked, remove to a large tray and shred the pork. Serve the shredded pork with BBQ sauce on your favorite buns.
We hope you enjoy your Good, Really Good Pulled Pork cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Beef Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things. Zoup! Good, Really Good.