Chipotle Corn Pudding
Great twist on the traditional corn pudding recipe with a spicy modern touch. Your friend will be your BFF just to get your recipe.
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp McCormick Minced Onions
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick Ground Mustard
- 1 tsp McCormick Gourmet Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 14 3/4 oz can creamed corn
- 1 15 1/4 oz can whole-kernel corn, drained
- non-stick cooking spray
Heat oven to 400 F. In small bowl, mix cornstarch, sugar onions, mustard, sea salt and chili pepper until well blended; set aside.
In large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir in milk, butter and all corn. Gently stir in cornstarch mixture until well blended. Pour into 2 1/2-quart baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake 1 hour, or until set, stirring halfway through cooking. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.