These stuffed mushrooms make for great appetizers for any event. Blue cheese with hints of chive, onion and bacon will delight any guest. Find more recipes at www.culinary.net.
- 24 large fresh portabello mushrooms
- 1 carton (8oz) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup (4oz) crumbled blue cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloved, minced
- 3/4 cup bacon bits, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and place mushrooms on greased (or parchment paper) baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, blue cheese, onions, garlic and 1/4 cup bacon bits in a small bowl.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Note: Recipe adapted from Taste of Home