1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp salted butter, room temperature
1 large egg
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp monkfruit
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup oat flour
1/4 cup gluten free flour
1 1/2 cups quick oats
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Cream butter, coconut sugar, and monkfruit together.
2. Add in egg and vanilla and mix until just combined (don’t overmix)
3. In a separate bowl, combine flours, baking powder, cinnamon and quick oats together.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients, scraping down the sides of the bowl to ensure all the flour mixture is incorporated.
5. Once combined, add in pecans and cranberries and mix until just dispersed.
6. Cover and chill dough for 30 minutes
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
8. Roll the dough into golf ball sized balls and gently press down (not completely, just slightly).
9. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, then remove and let cool for about 10 minutes.
by Jessica Driver