Sticky Cinnamon Bacon Roll-ups
Experts agree that breakfast is the most important mealtime of the day, but having the same predictable dishes over and over can make this essential meal a very boring one. Instead, spice up the start of your day with a breakfast that's full of flavor. Delight your taste buds with an instant boost by adding bacon, America's favorite breakfast meat, to your morning meal. For more recipes go to culinary.net.
- 12 slices Farmland Applewood Smoked or Honey and Maple Bacon
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook bacon according to package directions; drain. Combine cinnamon and sugar; mix well.
- Brush melted butter on both sides of tortilla; coat with cinnamon sugar on both sides.
- Place 3 slices bacon and 2 teaspoons applesauce on one edge of tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 16 minutes, until sugar mixture is bubbly. Cut tortilla roll-ups in half before serving. Serve warm.