Not only is this Parmesan Crusted Chicken dish delicious, it is super simple to make. For more meal recipe ideas, go to culinary.net.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.