Anything is possible when you have the energy to take on the day. Protein shakes have grown in popularity because they’re a convenient and healthy way to curb hunger and give your body sustained energy. Plus, they can give your favorite recipes a protein boost. For more recipes, go to culinary.net.
Double Chocolate Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 Premier Protein Chocolate Shake
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 cups (about 6 slices) soft white or whole-wheat bread cubes
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs and protein shake, followed by cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Grease 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish with butter. Add bread cubes. Pour egg mixture over bread. Mix gently to coat. Sprinkle in chocolate chips.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes, or until knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar. Serve warm.